Key words: Aerospace – Startups – Business Development
New sensors, electrical aircrafts, 3D printing, the factory of the future inspire you? Do you want to change the way aviation works?
Work with leaders and role models from the most well regarded names in industry including Airbus, Thales, Safran, Lufthansa Technik, Liebherr Aerospace, and many others and help us to grow our activities in Central and Eastern Europe out of our Munich base.
Who are we?
Starburst Accelerator, the world’s first aerospace startup accelerator, with offices in Los Angeles, Paris, Munich and Singapore, brings the private sector, research and investment community together to accelerate business growth and opportunities for startups in aerospace.
What will you be doing?
Think of it as a mix of McKinsey project analysis, Y-Combinator networking, Airbus supply chain and NASA program support.
Help manage and develop the accelerator program:
– Startup sourcing and scouting
– Interface and coordinate with startups and manage their applications and selection
– Help in organization of first contacts between corporates and startups (event management)
– Support in management consulting projects
– From a well-ranked engineering or business school
– A futurist and familiar with the ecosystem of startups
– A team player but capable of working independently
– A good communicator in English as well as German
– Enthusiasm, curiosity, resourcefulness and motivation to work in a small team and an innovative universe