Download the bases of the contest in pdf here or read them below:
1. ARCHITECTURAL EXTERIOR lighting: lighting projects for foreign works such as: facades, monuments, sports facilities, etc.
2. LIGHTING of interiors: projects of lighting for spaces interiors made as: shops, restaurants, museums, halls of exhibition, offices, etc.
3. URBAN and landscape lighting: lighting for urban spaces carried out projects such as: squares, roundabouts, avenues, streets, parks, bridges, etc.
4. STUDENTS PROPOSALS: the theme of this edition is "Light with transition"; lighting projects, both inside and outside, where the light shows the time. Emotion always arises from the transition of the light. In other words, the lighting design exists to create a comfortable moment. Only will accept projects of ideas / concepts (i.e., projects not carried out).
* Be taken into account that projects meet creativity, innovation and sustainability.
* Not accepted only projects with natural light, or lighting shows, or lighting design. Remember that it is not a product design contest.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
All lighting designers, architects, planners, interior designers, engineers, landscapers, or students who are authors of the lighting project. No limit of age and of any nationality and residence.
* Not permitted the participation of distributors of lighting.
* Nor is allowed the participation of projects already presented in previous editions of the awards Lamp Lighting Solutions.
We accept all kinds of projects from architectural lighting whose works have been completed between the 01.01.15 and the 31.12.16; regardless of manufacturer or brand of lighting used in the project. Each participant can take part in the categories you feel, without limit of projects by category.
REGISTRATION AND DELIVERY
The registration and the delivery of all it documentation required for power participate is must perform only and exclusively on line in the page www.lamp.es, between the day 01.10.16 and the 31.01.17, and according to the process that detail then:
1. Sign is as contestant on www.lamp.es/premios/participa by filling in the form of "data of the participant".
2. A time registered as contestant, access to the area private with your e-mail and password for to present the / the project / s.
For register a project, select the category in which is going to participate, complete the form "data of the project" and attach a pdf that meets the following requirements:
-that is 1 blade DIN A3 (cannot be more than 1 page)
-that is a horizontal read (cannot be vertical read)
-that idique the authorship, i.e. must not be an anonymous pdf
-which includes the sheet *
-that despite Max. 5MB
In addition, the jury will assess participants to complement the delivery of the blade with a video that meets the following requirements:
-whatever format MP4 (no other format is not accepted)
-that last MAX. 1 minute
-that despite Max. 10 MB
-make a video, it prohibited the slide shows of photographs
* You will find examples of films which include the datasheet here. Take note that the sheet must be included in the DIN A3 sheet as the text is concerned, but the layout of the text with the images is free.
* Films or videos that do not meet the requirements will be disqualified.
3. Return to repeat the process if you want to participate with more projects. All projects will be saved in "My projects".
4. Confirm the delivery of the project (s) when it is the entire process completed.
* The program allows save, modify, update or delete content. All content that is saved – still unconfirmed – at the time of closing the 31.01.17 inscriptions at 23:59 h (Spanish time) will be considered confirmed project for the competition.
- Kaoru Mende. Lighting Designer and President of the jury. (Japan)
- Gustavo Avilés. Lighting Designer. (Mexico)
- Colin Ball. Lighting Designer. (United Kingdom)
- Anna Sbokou. Lighting Designer. (Greece)
- Rafael Gallego. Lighting Designer and President of APDI. (Spain)
- Odile Decq. Architect. (France)
- Joan Roig. Architect. (Spain)
- Stefano Colli. Interior Designer. (Italy)
* Any member of the jury may present own work or work in which he has participated, as well as having kinship with some of the participants.
* The jury is reserve the right of visit the works presented.
The jury is reserve the right of disqualify a project if it considers timely.
Phase 1 – selected: at the end of February, the jury will select approximately. 20 projects by category that will pass to the next phase. They will be announced the projects selected in the Facebook of the Lamp Lighting Solutions Awards.
Lamp Lighting will make the selected email contact, to submit, within a period of 10 days, the lighting project. This should include graphic and written information allowing to assess the objectives and provide the specific lighting solutions adopted: light sources, luminaires and control systems. Should
surrender mandatory in printed format (non-digital), on DIN A3 or DIN A4, Lamp Lighting HQ 16 08226 Terrassa (Barcelona) SPAIN C/Córdoba, within a period of 10 days from the receipt of the email.
2nd phase – finalists: the jury will meet at the end of March and 4 plays will determine finalists for each category and winners 4. If the jury it estimates suitable, may consider finalists to more than 4 projects by category and grant second prize to the project that requires mention. The finalists is will give to know in the web of Lamp Lighting as well as in the networks social of the company.
Lamp Lighting will be contacting the finalists via email, so submit, within a period of 10 days, all the graphic material and information necessary to carry out the book LIGHTING CONCEPTS ' 17. Must deliver is mandatory in format digital through wetransfer.com to email@example.com in a period of 10 days from the reception of the email.
* The material that is not delivered within the stipulated timings will be disqualified.
* It is obligatory the finalist instruct Lamp Lighting the author of the transferred pictures/videos.
Lamp Lighting is not responsible for the payment of the rights of the transferred pictures/videos copywrite.
DELIVERY OF PRIZES
The jury will determine one winner per category with a total financial contribution of €16,000:
Architectural Exterior lighting Prize: €5.000
Interior lighting Prize: €5.000
Urban and landscape lighting Prize: €5.000
Award Students Proposals: 1,000€
The jury's verdict will be announced in an evening in the city of Barcelona the month of June of 2017.
* The prize can not be declared void or be granted ex aequo.
* The jury can grant mentions special if it considers appropriate.
Lamp Lighting may use all the material delivered, free of payment of rights of copywrite, for its dissemination in publications, exhibitions and media of communication.
Lamp Lighting is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by the participants, understanding that participants presenting a lighting project are unique and real authors of this project; or if they do together with a partner, have previously reported to his partner on the presentation to the contest and have its full approval.
Participation in these awards presupposes the full acceptance of the rules.
The call of them awards LAMP LIGHTING SOLUTIONS ' 17 is makes public by means of these bases and of the media of communication that is considered timely.