A new edition of the James Dyson Award 2020 contest begins
This year there will be two winners, not one.
On March 19, the registration period for the contest opens, in which young inventors are sought, willing to solve problems with ingenious and sustainable ideas
For the first time, Sir James Dyson, chief engineer and founder of the company, has wanted to award the Sustainability Award by seeing how in the last participations, the majority of the students addressed this problem in their project, becoming their main concern.
What is the prize for the JDA 2020 winners / finalists?
- International Winner: 35,000 euros (5,500 euros only for the University of the International Winner).
- Two International finalists: 5,500 euros each.
- 27 National winners: 2,200 euros each.
- Sustainability Award: 35,000 euros.
- Press release
- Watch the JDA 2020 video here.