The studies of postgraduate in the University Polytechnic of Valencia (UPV) are structured in two levels: Master and doctorate.
The following masters are related to the PhD in design of the UPV:
- Master’s degree in direction and project management.
- Master’s degree in design, integrated manufacturing computer-aided.
- Master’s degree in design engineering.
- Master’s degree in sensors for industrial applications.
The pre-registration and registration to the masters of the UPV can be done through this page.
To gain access to the PhD degree, it is necessary to comply with any of the following conditions:
- Have completed 60 credits (around 600 hours) from among the courses offered by the related master’s degrees
- You have completed a master’s degree in the UPV or in any other University of the European Union, or have completed a foreign master, in his country, empowered to carry out doctoral studies. The Commission academic of the program be established if the student must complete his training academic before access to the period researcher
- In any of the cases, and in accordance with the regulations existing in the UPV, it is necessary have made a thesis of master with orientation research or a work of research equivalent for power access to the period researcher of the PhD.
The pre-registration and registration to the PhD can be done through this page.