Opening hours and contact
Regular office hours:
Mornings: Monday to Friday from 11:30 to 13:30 h.
Evenings: Tuesday from 16:00 to 18:00 h.
- Sumer: From 16th of June to 31st of July there will be no afternoon schedule. Closed August.
- Fallas: From the 11th to the 15th of March there will be no afternoon schedule. March 18 closed for local celebration of the UPV.
Location: 1st floor South wing (ETSID)
|+ 34 96 387 91 81|
|+ 34 96 387 71 82|
Extraordinary Evaluation Act
- To be enrolled of all the necessary credits to complete the degree in the course.
- Students who only need to complete their studies a maximum of 20 ECTS, excluding the TFG in undergraduate degrees and 10.5 ECTS in the Master’s degrees and, where appropriate, external internships
- That there be at least one qualification in a previous call, different from – Not Presented.
The students will only be able to realize for each subject an extraordinary act of evaluation by course
APPLICATION DEADLINE: See calendar.
FORM OF PRESENTATION: Fill and send the application form that is available on our website. It is essential to fill out and send A FORM BY SUBJECT.
Refund of rates
DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL CAUSES:
–Application of returned from rates (by duplicate if wants to be is with 1 copy).
–Photocopy 1st sheet Primer of the Bank with the bank details where the reinstatement should be effective.
-Photocopy of ID of the holder of the Primer of the Bank.
-Photocopy of ID card applicant.
-Photocopy of your paid receipt.
ACCORDING TO THE REQUESTED CAUSE SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS:
-Internship: Photocopy of the credential of grant (bring original for verification by the Center)
-LARGE family: Photocopy of the large family card in force (bring original for verification by the Center)
-RECOGNITION / validation or photocopy of the resolution of the UPV.
PLACE of submission: Secretary of the ETSID
Application of titles
- Video – How to apply for the Official Title?
- Your tittle, more comfortable, faster
- Applications Titles / Diplomas
- Duplicated by misplacement
- Duplicated by other causes
- More Information
Assessment for Curriculum
Blocks curriculum: can be consulted, by selecting the title and pressing on the box “see grouped by blocks” or in the intranet, consulting “my plan of studies”
- Degree in aerospace engineering link
- Degree in design industry and development of products engineering in link
- Degree in electrical engineering link
- Degree in industrial electronic and automation engineering link
- Degree in mechanical engineering link
- Aeronautical Engineering Master link
- Manteinance Engineering Master link
- Mechatronics Engineering Master link
Approval of higher education foreign titles
PRESENTATION OF REQUESTS
Applicants for approval of a foreign qualification of higher education who is conditioned to prior training complements overcoming, and wish to make them at the Polytechnic University of Valencia, must submit this to the registry general of the University or auxiliary records (Alcoy EPS / EPS of Gandia) an application in accordance with the model laid down for the purpose
ADDITIONAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Recognition of credits for undergraduate studies activities
You can apply for recognition of credits if you have participated in:
- Activities University cultural
- Sports activities
- Student representation activities
- Solidarity activities and cooperation of the UPV