Opening hours and contact
Regular office hours:
Mornings: Monday to Friday from 11:30 to 13:30 h.
Evenings: Tuesday from 16:00 to 18:00 h.
- From 16th of June to 31st of July there will be no afternoon schedule. Closed August.
- Fallas: From the 11th to the 15th of March there will be no afternoon schedule. March 18 closed for local celebration of the UPV.
Location: 1st floor South wing (ETSID)
|+ 34 96 387 91 81|
|+ 34 96 387 71 82|
Refund of rates
DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL CAUSES:
–Application of returned from rates (by duplicate if wants to be is with 1 copy).
-Photocopy 1st sheet Primer of the Bank with the bank details where the reinstatement should be effective. -Photocopy of ID of the holder of the Primer of the Bank.
-Photocopy of ID card applicant.
-Photocopy of your paid receipt.
ACCORDING TO THE REQUESTED CAUSE SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS:
-Internship: Photocopy of the credential of grant (bring original for verification by the Center)
-LARGE family: Photocopy of the large family card in force (bring original for verification by the Center)
-RECOGNITION / validation or photocopy of the resolution of the UPV.
PLACE of submission: Secretariat of the ETSID
Application of titles
- PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING FOR THE EXPEDITION OF THE UNIVERSITY
- Fill the survey enabled computers for this purpose in Secretariat, to do this you must enter your Intranet, Virtual Secretary.
- DOCUMENTATION TO DELIVER IN THE SECRETARIAT TOGETHER WITH THE INSTANCE COMPLETED AND SIGNED:
- Two legible photocopies of the identity card, in effect
- Original and copy of the passport of family numerous (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of the certificate accrediting of disability upper to the 33% (if applicable)
- The student may remove the certified interim of the title in the term of 7 days working since delivered the instance and the documentation required in Secretariat.
This certificate, signed by the Director on behalf of the Rector of the UPV, enable you, on a provisional basis, but with all the effects, for the exercise of the obtained degree.
- Elapsed a year (approximately) from the obtaining of it degree, will receive in the domicile indicated in its request, a communication certified from the service of students of the University Polytechnic of Valencia in which is will indicate that can remove your title in it school. This will require that you provide:
- ID card original and in force
- Certificate received for removal of the title
Assessment for Curriculum
Blocks curriculum: can be consulted, by selecting the title and pressing on the box “see grouped by blocks” or in the intranet, consulting “my plan of studies”
- Degree in aerospace engineering link
- Degree in design industry and development of products engineering in link
- Degree in electrical engineering link
- Degree in industrial electronic and automation engineering link
- Degree in mechanical engineering link
- Aeronautical Engineering Master link
- Manteinance Engineering Master link
- Mechatronics Engineering Master link
Curriculum evaluation (plans in extinction)
Students who meet the following conditions on the day in which completes delivery of applications may apply for curricular evaluation:
-Being pending of approving only a subject (with independence of the project end of career) to finish their studies. This made implies that all those credits, included them of free choice, must appear in the record of the student or of the student. Curricular free-elective subjects assessment may not be requested
-In the event that the request you had been denied to the student or to the student with prior, will be necessary that said student or such student is has presented to a new call of the subject.
-The student may not request the curricular assessment if there is a call for the pending issue in the 30 days following the date of expiry of the deadline for admission of applicants for a given period.
The student will provide the following documentation in the General Register of the Polytechnic University of Valencia:
- Any other document that considers of interest (situation work, phase in which is the development of its project end of career, etc.)
Approval of higher education foreign titles
PRESENTATION OF REQUESTS
Applicants for approval of a foreign qualification of higher education who is conditioned to prior training complements overcoming, and wish to make them at the Polytechnic University of Valencia, must submit this to the registry general of the University or auxiliary records (Alcoy EPS / EPS of Gandia) an application in accordance with the model laid down for the purpose
ADDITIONAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Recognition of credits for undergraduate studies activities
You can apply for recognition of credits if you have participated in:
- Activities University cultural
- Sports activities
- Student representation activities
- Solidarity activities and cooperation of the UPV